[kepler-dev] adding user login interface to Vergil

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Mon Sep 12 09:38:25 PDT 2005

Before making lots of changes, I would suggest that you look at the proposed
re-design for the user interface.  Also, I've already designed the user log
in screens and generally how they will be integrated into that design.

I'd post the pointer to the wiki page but I can't seem to get the Kepler
project pages to display at the moment.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office