[kepler-dev] kepler getting started guide

Samantha Romanello sroman at LTERnet.edu
Fri Sep 9 12:24:07 PDT 2005

Thanks Matt
I would love comments/suggestions/any guidance. I have a draft (with a
capital D) in SEEK cvs that I have been working on. I will clean it up
and get a working draft to you by monday.
best
samantha

--

Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans – John Lennon

Samantha J Romanello, Ph. D.
SEEK Education and Outreach
UNM Biology Department
MSC03 2020