[kepler-dev] kepler getting started guide

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 9 12:14:48 PDT 2005

Hi Sam,

At our last meeting in Santa Barbara you agreed to be on the hook for
the first draft of the Kepler Getting Started Guide that is part of the
documentaiton effort.  I think it would be good to review this prior to
our Kepler meeting in January, so could you check in a draft to CVS and
send us an update as to status?

Thanks,

Matt

PS you'll see other documentation emails from me over the next couple of
days...
Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara