[kepler-dev] problems with SCIA and building kepler

"Jenny" Guilian Wang guilian at cs.ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 31 11:54:21 PST 2005

Dear all,
 You might notice that there is class file directly under kepler, called
UDF_Skolem.class. I will remove it as soon as we figure out how to let
Kweelt (an old XQuery engine) look for user
defined function classes from other directory. By default it expects that
user defined functions are in the current directory.

If it causes any problem to you, please let me know.
 Cheers,
 Jenny