[kepler-dev] Updated Kepler Build Instructions

Matthew Brooke brooke at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Oct 28 12:40:14 PDT 2005

During an astonishing wave of public-spiritedness, I've updated the
Kepler build instructions (in cvs: kepler/docs/INSTALL), because a
couple of people have been having difficulty with builds since the KAR
changes were incorporated.

So - if you are having build problems - take a look and see if the
answer is in there. The document is also linked from the kepler website:

http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DevelopmentForKepler

under "Build instructions".

If anyone thinks anything is missing, or sees anything in there that is
erroneous, please feel free to edit it, or let me know

Thanks

Matthew Brooke, Ph.D.
Marine Sciences Research Building, Room #3407
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA  93106-6150
ph: (805) 893-7108   fx: 805-893-8062
brooke at nceas.ucsb.edu