[kepler-dev] problems with annotations

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 27 09:10:54 PDT 2005

Shawn:

A change request does not have to be a MoML string. In fact,
many of them are not.  In particular, a change request is an
instance of ChangeRequest.  MoMLChangeRequest is a subclass.

However, the "undo" mechanism in Vergil will only work if the
change request is an instance of MoMLChangeRequest. Thus,
if you make changes using ChangeRequest, they are not undone
by the undo command.  There are many circumstances in which
this is OK.

Edward