[kepler-dev] [Fwd: [kepler-cvs] kepler/src/exp/ptolemy/actor/process ProcessThread.java]

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Tue Oct 25 09:32:56 PDT 2005

I agree. In the future, we'll discuss these things on Kepler-dev.

I actually like Shawn's idea of making sure that any code that will
affect the core is bullet-proof before it is checked in. I don't know a
good way of doing this. (Considering our experience in the past with
setting up code reviews.) Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-ilkay