[kepler-dev] _svgIcon and _thumbnailRasterIcon parameters

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 30 14:07:29 PST 2005

Matthew,
    I assume you are the one who added the _svgIcon and
_thumbnailRasterIcon parameters to all the actors. [If you 'Edit
parameters' these now show up in the dialog.] You seem to have set the
defaults to values like

../kepler-docs/dev/usability/graphics/svg/basic-actor.svg

This assumes that the kepler-docs dir is always at the same level as
kepler (and that it exists!). But I can open a workflow anywhere and
that workflow becomes the current working directory. So this relative
path will not work in many cases! [In fact, it breaks several workflows
I am trying to run.]

I would just as soon not see these parameters appear in every Edit
parameters dialog. What about making them only appear in the 'expert'
mode, rather than the standard mode (in addition to fixing this relative
path problem.)

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195