[kepler-dev] Q: What's proper functionality in Digir Quick Search aggregation.

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 22 09:53:24 PST 2005

Kevin,

Regarding "Get Metadata" -- I've been thinking that a general "View
Data" menu item for all data sources should be added to the DataSource
actors.  THis would bring up a Swing Table displaying tabular data, or
an appropriate image viewer for image data.  So it would be better if
"Get Metadata" brought up a metadata summary rather than the data for
each data source (and probably should be renamed "View Metadata", or
maybe "View Documentation").

Matt