[kepler-dev] build failed

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 16 10:33:51 PST 2005

I have to agree with Chad that you sold not need to up the memory
allocation since others do not need to. So, a question is :How much
memory is there on your computer? Did the build work before on your
computer? (Maybe there were a bunch of other programs running so there
was not enough RAM left for Java?)

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195