[kepler-dev] build failed

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 16 10:26:05 PST 2005

hey sam,

you can try two things.  update kepler and ptii would probably be the
first one.  the second thing is to edit your build.xml file, find the
target section <target name="run-dev"...>, then find the line that says:
<jvmarg value="-Xmx512m"/> and change the 512 to something bigger (like
1024).  you shouldn't really need to do that and i'm not sure why you're
getting that error.  i'd try updating first.

chad