[kepler-dev] SVG file in Kepler

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Thu Nov 10 09:52:22 PST 2005

Sorry, I was asked to get all the graphics in there so Matthew could start
working with them.  I don't know why the files are the size they are, this
is the way they were delivered by the graphic designer.  The gifs are all
around 1 or 2 KB but you are right the SVG's are like 500 KB.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020