[kepler-dev] kepler flash demos

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Tue May 24 23:38:23 PDT 2005

WOW -- the quality of the screen capture is amazingly good! Way to go!

I agree: this is a neat way not only to show demos (even when there is
no internet/EcoGrid/web service available) but also to "teach in"
(like in robotics ;-) potential users...

Great!!

Also the idea with the IRC as a "story board" is great!

Bertram