[kepler-dev] kepler flash demos

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 24 16:24:11 PDT 2005

Hey,

I've been experimenting with vnc2swf to put together some demos of
Kepler in action.  These are pretty rough right now, but those of us in
the SEEK project plan on spiffing them up over the next months by
scripting them a bit better and adding audio.  But I thought you might
find them interesting.  These might fit into our documentation and
tutorial plans somehow, as they are pretty effective as "How-To"s.

http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WorkflowExamples

Cheers,

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/