[kepler-dev] Ptolemy Miniconference, May 12, 2005, UC Berkeley

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 16 12:14:06 PST 2005

Dear all:

Just a gentle reminder to please send your titles and abstracts to
Edward A. Lee (eal at eecs.berkeley.edu) and myself as soon as possible
if you plan to contribute to this event.

Also please register at the website given below!

Looking forward to your contributions and an exciting event in
Berkeley in May!

Bertram