[kepler-dev] Ptolemy Miniconference, May 12, 2005, UC Berkeley

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 3 11:26:06 PST 2005

Dear Kepler & SPA folks:

Just a gentle reminder that the upcoming Ptolemy Miniconference May
12th will feature a number of presentations and posters from our
community -- this means YOU!

Please register at the conference website
       http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/conferences/05/
if you plan to attend!

Also, please send a SHORT ABSTRACT (and title) to Edward A. Lee
(eal at eecs.berkeley.edu) and myself (ludaesch at ucdavis.edu) by
    *** March 18th, 2005 ***
describing your work!

This will help us with planning the meeting.

Thanks and best regards

--
Bertram Ludaescher, PhD, Assoc. Prof.
Dept of Computer Science & Genome Center
Ph: (530) 754-8576, ludaesch at ucdavis.edu