[kepler-dev] kepler actor javadocs

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 4 09:01:10 PST 2005

Hi Carlos,

    No, you are not missing something. We have just never got around to
a integrating the kepler and ptolemy javadocs. We are also working on an
extension of javadocs for documentation, but it is still in the
development stage. So this is still a 'known problem'. Sorry for any
confusion.

Dan Higgins - NCEAS

---

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu