[kepler-dev] Using SCommand in Kepler

Tim Wong thwong at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:37:36 PST 2005

Efrat,

Thank you so much for your help.  I will definietly try to use the
alpha 5 version.
I am actually new to CVS.  I tried to set the the Kepler CVS with
Eclipse in Windows OS; however, I am lost in setting up the Ptolemy
module for Kepler.  I will look more into it.  But may you have any
quick example or crash course of how to do it beside the procedures on
the Kepler website?

Again, thank you.
Tim