[kepler-dev] Using SCommand in Kepler

Tim Wong thwong at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 00:17:52 PST 2005

Dear all,

I tried to excute the following sequence of SRB SCommands in Kepler:
Sinit --> Sput -vf hello.txt --> Sls --> Sexit

I tried using the Command line actor in Kepler.  The SCommand shows up
on the Kepler execution shell; however, the command is actully not
being executed (my file is not uploaded to the SRB space).  I tried to
capture the output of each command using display windows; nothing show
up.

I tried using the External Execution actor.  The SCommand "Sls" raises
the exception" Sls returned a non-zero return value of 3..."

Any idea of how to invoke SCommand in Kepler?

I did not use the Kepler SRB actors b/c I have a hard time getting
them to work properly.

Thank you so much.

Tim