[kepler-dev] authentication UI's

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 28 15:58:02 PDT 2005

Hi, Laura:

The screen shots look great. But I have some questions about the
successfully authentication window.
1) Do we need the authentication to local machine resource? I think the
access to local machine resource is base on local machine's user account
rather than Kepler authentication system.

2)Do we need list the network resources (e.g. grid services) the user
can access? The basic functionality of authentication is send a proxy to
local kepler machine and kepler can use the proxy to access anywhere
which can accept the proxy. So I think currently maybe is not necessary
to list those sources.

Thanks.

Jing