[kepler-dev] Start Button Icon, Ptolemy II 5.0

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 22 15:00:24 PDT 2005

Mary Stewart created a green Vergil start button.
We chose a green to match the green of the Director.
She also created a yellow version of the pause button.

These gifs are checked in to the Ptolemy II head.

Also, Ptolemy II 5.0 is now available for download on the Ptolemy site.

Our hope is to ship 5.1 sometime in the fall.  5.1 will include
support for PtinyOS, along with Edward's recent relation groups and
multiport changes.

I'd also like to merge in as much of the Kepler specific code in the
exp directory as possible.