[kepler-dev] stack overflow problem in some kepler workflows

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 21 13:40:59 PDT 2005

Christopher,

    I am pretty sure that this is NOT a Ptolemy problem. The stack
overflow problem was independent of which version of PTII I was using
but it did depend on Kepler code versions. (i.e. I could use the newest
PT code with an old version of Kepler and the problem went away.) So I
think it is something that we have changed in Kepler!

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu