[kepler-dev] News from Cape Code

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 19 14:35:26 PDT 2005

Very nice!

I've updated the diva.jar and tested a bunch of demos.

_Christopher
--------

    I've checked in to Ptolemy II and Diva a change that addresses a major
    usability limitation that has bothered me for some time: the fact
    that you cannot tell the order in which connections are made to
    multiports. With this change, multiports now show distinct connections
    in order.  I've attached a gif image of a rather complicated set
    of interconnections to illustrate how this looks... Note that despite
    the considerable complexity in the wiring in this diagram, you can
    tell where everything goes and in what order the links are made to ports.

    Christopher: Can you update the diva jar file?  Thanks.

    Edward