[kepler-dev] News from Cape Code

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Tue Jul 19 07:07:32 PDT 2005

Very interesting and nicely done.  So is the "first" connection the one in
the middle of the multiport and from there you just follow the slant?

Also, what does the slash line through the relation and the number next to
it mean?  Is this part of what you and Bertram were discussing earlier about
relations?

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office