[kepler-dev] News from Cape Code

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 19 05:28:22 PDT 2005

I've checked in to Ptolemy II and Diva a change that addresses a major
usability limitation that has bothered me for some time: the fact
that you cannot tell the order in which connections are made to
multiports. With this change, multiports now show distinct connections
in order.  I've attached a gif image of a rather complicated set
of interconnections to illustrate how this looks... Note that despite
the considerable complexity in the wiring in this diagram, you can
tell where everything goes and in what order the links are made to ports.

Christopher: Can you update the diva jar file?  Thanks.

Edward

Edward A. Lee
Professor, Chair of the EE Division, Associate Chair of EECS
231 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720
phone: 510-642-0253 or 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2845
eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal