[kepler-dev] Need Help from the Ptolemy Folks

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Thu Jan 27 10:52:08 PST 2005

I sent this question out a while back but didn't really get answer to
help me solve the problem, so I will ask again.

We configure our port dynamically after the actor is dropped onto the
canvas and the new port do not paint until the actor is clicked on and
dragged or if a different actor is dropped onto the canvas.

I think the real question is: How do I invalidate an actor and cause a
"paint" to happen so all the ports are drawn or redrawn?

Thanks,
Rod