[kepler-dev] source reorganization

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 23 13:16:12 PST 2005

Hi,

I just reorganized a bunch of our GUI code.  It was in
src/org/ecoinformatics/seek/ecogrid.  It now resides in
src/org/kepler/gui.  Pleae make sure you do a full update before making
any changes as the file you are working on could no longer exist in that
location.  I'll probably be moving some more files soon.  Also, if you
add any new gui modification classes, please add them to org/kepler/gui.
  I'm going to try to gradually shift the SEEK source code into a more
functional classification (under org/kepler).  If others could do this
as well, it would make our repository a lot easier to understand and
navigate.

thanks,
chad