[kepler-dev] planned kepler-1.0.0alpha5 release

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 23 08:04:51 PST 2005

Hi Bertram,

See below...

Bertram Ludaescher wrote:
> Hi Matt:
>
> A related question: I remember that at some point some Ptolemy actors
> were hidden (or otherwise disappeared from the Kepler actor tab). I
> assume they are still part of the Kepler distribution though, right?

The actors are still there, just not visible in the tree.

> Also: What are the plans for being able to edit actor annotations?
> (currently they seem to be "pseudo-hardwired", i.e., via some OWL-ishe
> files). As simple text-based form (just like the one for configuring
> ports or in fact one that links into that one) might do.

I'm currently working on this.  I was sick yesterday so didn't get much
done but I hope to make some good progress today.  Shawn is working on
the backend annotation/ontology stuff and I'm working on the frontend
ptolemy/kepler modifications to the interface.

chad