[kepler-dev] Duplicated jar contents.

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Tue Dec 13 18:49:40 PST 2005

Sorry that came originally from my sunflower account.  Thunderbird
doesn't always read my mind correctly and use the right return addr --
and I'm too lazy to look all the time.

Matt:

I won't make any changes until after the release this week.  In fact, I
shouldn't even have removed the outdated log4j or removed the dead code
from Util.java.  I have a little too much 'Alpha' zeal right now.

So after the release,  should I just use my judgement for the xml
related jars and the obvious duplicates?

We will also have a headache when it comes to Zhijie's new jars which I
think will also wait.

Kevin