[kepler-dev] Duplicated jar contents.

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 13 17:39:14 PST 2005

Thanks Kevin.

Contact Jenny Wang about the scia jar issues.  Scia probably won't ship
in the 1.0.0 release unless a lot of work is done before the feature
freeze (incuding integration with Shawn's SMS work), so we might
consider excluding the SCIA jar and src in the build.xml targets until
it is ready for primetime.  We want it in the HEAD so Jenny can keep
working on it, but maybe it should have its own build targets.

Contact Shawn Bowers about the SMS jars and any conflicts there.  Chad
might know a little about it too.

Matt