[kepler-dev] Duplications of actors when searching the actor tree

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 18 16:55:01 PDT 2005

It's not a bug, it's a feature.  An actor can be classified under
multiple concepts ... It might be a bug in the ontology, e.g., it may
not be the case that all GIS actors are both external input actors and
output actors.   But this is definately a feature of the actor searching
-- supporting mutliple conceptual access paths to the same actor.

-shawn