[kepler-dev] Duplicate Jar information

jagan Jagan.Kommineni at infotech.monash.edu.au
Mon Aug 15 22:31:41 PDT 2005

Hello Kevin and Dan,

I have removed the following jar files from $KEPLER/lib/jar/jwsdp.

                        PackageFormat.jar activation.jar
                        commons-beanutils.jar commons-collections.jar
                        commons-digester.jar commons-logging.jar dom.jar
                        jaas.jar jax-qname.jar jaxp-api.jar jaxrpc-api.jar
                        jta-spec1_0_1.jar keyexport.jar namespace.jar
                        pkcs12import.jar relaxngDatatype.jar sax.jar
                        security-plugin.jar xalan.jar xercesImpl.jar
                        xsdlib.jar

 To make GriddLeS actors work, I have copied jars from jwsdp deployment
in a rush.
Now I checked the above jars are not needed and some of them are
duplication.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

with regards,

Jagan Kommineni