[kepler-dev] On Multi-outputs of Web Service actor

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Fri Aug 12 10:06:30 PDT 2005

Jianting,

I tested it with a web service with multiple output parts  when I
implemented the actor 2 years ago. It was working then.  Maybe
something has changed since then. This feature wasn't used as nobody
actually used the actor to handle multiple outputs.

Will you create a web service with multiple outputs? We can test  it
with it.

Thanks,
-ilkay