[kepler-dev] New version of Ptolemy

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 8 20:11:32 PDT 2005

Hi All,
    It looks like we got the configuration problem figured out and a new
checkout of Kepler will work with a new checkout of Ptolemy and let you
see the operation of the new Preferences Manager from Edward Lee. Look
in the Edit menu for 'Edit Preferences' and try changing some of the
values. :-)

Dan

---