[kepler-dev] New version of Ptolemy

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 8 10:42:52 PDT 2005

Hi ALl,

    If you watch kepler-dev messages, you may have noticed a message
from Edward Lee about updates in the Ptolemy CVS head which have added a
'preferences manager'. Unfortunately, the Kepler configuration does not
seem to currently handle this properly. I was able to compile the latest
version of PTII and Kepler, but unable to launch Kepler with this latest
version of Ptolemy. I think we need to modify the kepler configuration.
    So, just a warning, until someone figures out how to modify the
Kepler config, using the latest CVS version of Ptolemy may give you
problems running Kepler.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127