[kepler-dev] kepler preference manager

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 8 11:33:47 PDT 2005

Hey Edward,

Since I know your checking your mail right now, I thought I'd throw a
question at you.  I'm trying to get your new preferences changes to work
in kepler.  After updating to your changes, kepler now refuses to load
giving a NullPointerException at line 221 of VergilPreferences.  I think
the reason is that the preferences object is not being intialized
properly.  I added a <property name="LocalPreferences"
class="ptolemy.vergil.VergilPreferences"/> line to the kepler
configuration.xml file but that doesn't seem to fix the problem.  Is
there another file that I'm missing?

thanks,
chad