[kepler-dev] java.endorsed.dirs in kepler build file

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 4 14:30:40 PDT 2005

Hi, Jagan:

Through the log of build.xml in cvs, it seemed you commented out the
java jvm argument about the endorsed dir in "run-dev" target. But this
breaks the ecogrid service part in Kepler.  The reason why we put the
endorsed directory as lib/jar/apache is because java 1.4.2 has a wrong
version of xalan.jar file and we have to replace it by the xalan.jar in
lib/jar/apache.

I guess if you didn't comment the line, your staff will be broken. Could
we figure out a way make both of them working?

Thanks.

Jing