[kepler-dev] nightly builds

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 4 13:47:46 PDT 2005

Hey Tim,

The nightly build should be working again now.  you probably saw the
emails go by.  Feel free to add any unit tests or workflow tests.  Note
that workflow tests with visual components (i.e. Display, Plot, etc)
still won't run correctly until we get X working on the server again.
Let me know if you have any questions.

chad