[kepler-dev] latest prototype

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Tue Aug 2 14:42:18 PDT 2005

Chad,

Hmm... well that doesn't make sense.  I have admin permissions on my desktop
and my laptop and everything is running fine.  I check things on my laptop
because I don't have the development environment on there to make sure that
things will run just with Windows, the DLL's and the executables.

I just checked things on my laptop and they are running okay.  I found the
exception that Dan just posted about and I was missing one of the DLL's
which I have just uploaded to CVS.

So whoever is running the prototype will need to get this new DLL I just
added to CVS in order to correct that exception.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020