[kepler-dev] "ant ptolemy" failed in Kepler for Ptolemy cvs version

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 26 15:38:29 PDT 2005

Hmm, PNQueueReceiver.java compiles within Ptolemy for me.
However, it looks like I accidentally checked in Xiaowen's changes.
I rolled back to 1.102.

Sorry for the confusion, I have 5 trees running right now in
preparation for the release, hence _my_ confusion.

_Christopher

--------

    Hi, everyone:

    This afternoon I checked out a Ptolemy cvs version. After running command
    "ant ptolemy" in kepler directory,  I got 7 errors complains about
    ptolemy/domains/pn/kernel/PNQueueReceiver.java during the Ptolemy
    compilation. The new version of this class is 1.103 and revised in April
    26 (Today).

    Solution: when switch back this class to version 1.102 and it will works.

    Ptolemy gurus, would you mind taking a look? Thanks.

    Jing

    --
    Jing Tao
    National Center for Ecological