[kepler-dev] "ant ptolemy" failed in Kepler for Ptolemy cvs version

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 26 14:15:40 PDT 2005

Hi, everyone:

This afternoon I checked out a Ptolemy cvs version. After running command
"ant ptolemy" in kepler directory,  I got 7 errors complains about
ptolemy/domains/pn/kernel/PNQueueReceiver.java during the Ptolemy
compilation. The new version of this class is 1.103 and revised in April
26 (Today).

Solution: when switch back this class to version 1.102 and it will works.

Ptolemy gurus, would you mind taking a look? Thanks.

Jing

--
Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological