[kepler-dev] WindowProperties problem on Mac & freezing on Windows

vouk vouk at ncsu.edu
Tue Sep 28 19:39:10 PDT 2004

I have our workflows on OS X Mac without problems. However, we did run
into issues
with 1J2SDK 1.4.2-05b4 (on Linux) when dealing with Globus. I wonder if
downgrading would help.
We reverted to earlier version J2SDK 1.4.2-04 and it worked fine.
Perhaps a similar issue
is cropping up here with both Mac and Windows.
mav