[kepler-dev] Usage of LineWriter

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Mon Sep 27 16:45:51 PDT 2004

Hi,

In a discussion with Xiaowen and Efrat, we've realized that the
the behaviour of LineWriter changes depending on the domain.

Looks like at some cases, even if the append and confirm overwrite
are not selected, the file is being appended. (This was in a PN
model.) In another model, in SDF, it executes and rewrites the file
each time it fires as it is expected.

In our workflow, Xiaowen and I need a LineWriter which will rewrite
the file without confirming, in a PN model. Is it possible to use
the existing LineWriter for this purpose?

Thanks,
Ilkay