[kepler-dev] D&D Canvas Question

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Tue Sep 14 09:43:05 PDT 2004

I didn't change anything with that. It all has to do when the objects
are created. I don't have a lot of knowledge here, in fact, Matt you
should have a better understanding of this than me.

But instead of creating the objects when they are dropped, they are
created as a result of the search when the list being populated.

Then we are dropping an object that has already been created, instead of
it being created when it is dropped. And how we do this I don't know.

Rod