[kepler-dev] D&D Canvas Question

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 14 09:04:40 PDT 2004

Actually, I'm quite sure we use the existing Ptolemy DnD mechanism
(unless you changed how I did it Rod).  I intentionally used the
existing Ptolemy drag and drop when I originally implemented the data
source drag -- mainly by subclassing properly which gave us the
functionality without having to implement anything special.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara