[kepler-dev] digir query in kepler

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 21 16:25:03 PDT 2004

Hey Rod,

I had the impression that your DiGIR query was supposed to be working in
Kepler now.  I just tried it again, and no results.  I selected "Museum"
from the dropdown and searched for "Hyla" (and several other
variations).  Is there a better term to search for?  I've included the
STDOUT from my run below -- does it all look ok?  Thanks for the info...

Matt

The namespace in SearchScope is eml://ecoinformatics.org/eml-2.0.0
add eml://ecoinformatics.org/eml-2.0.0
org.ecoinformatics.seek.ecogrid.EML2MetadataSpecification
http://ecogrid.ecoinformatics.org/ogsa/services/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneService
into SearchScope
The namespace in SearchScope is
http://digir.net/schema/conceptual/darwin/full/2001/1.0
add http://digir.net/schema/conceptual/darwin/full/2001/1.0
org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.darwincore.DarwinCoreMetaDataSpecification
http://kuecogrid.ittc.ku.edu:8080/ogsa/services/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneService
into SearchScope
The ecogrid query system is http://knb.ecoinformatics.org
The ecogrid query search namespace is
http://digir.net/schema/conceptual/darwin/2003/1.0
The return ecogrid query is /ScientificName
The return ecogrid query is /ScientificName
The return ecogrid query is /Collector
The return ecogrid query is /Collector
The return ecogrid query is /YearCollected
The return ecogrid query is /YearCollected
The return ecogrid query is /InstitutionCode
The return ecogrid query is /InstitutionCode
The return ecogrid query is /CollectionCode
The return ecogrid query is /CollectionCode
The return ecogrid query is /CatalogNumber
The return ecogrid query is /CatalogNumber
The return ecogrid query is /CatalogNumberText
The return ecogrid query is /CatalogNumberText
The return ecogrid query is /Latitude
The return ecogrid query is /Latitude
The return ecogrid query is /Longitude
The return ecogrid query is /Longitude
The ecogrid query title is darwincore-quick-search-query
In condition type
operator string is LIKE
concept string is Genus
value string is #value#
replace #value# by
  new value Hyla
In top condtion
EcogridQueryDataCacheItem - doing Work mStatus 1
loadData - mLocalFileName was null:
   Ecogrid Query Search for Hyla
http://kuecogrid.ittc.ku.edu:8080/ogsa/services/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneService

null
EcogridQueryDataCacheItem URL is:
http://kuecogrid.ittc.ku.edu:8080/ogsa/services/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneService
<query queryId="darwincore-quick-search-query"
system="http://knb.ecoinformatics.org">
   <namespace>http://digir.net/schema/conceptual/darwin/2003/1.0</namespace>
   <returnfield>/ScientificName</returnfield>
   <returnfield>/Collector</returnfield>
   <returnfield>/YearCollected</returnfield>
   <returnfield>/InstitutionCode</returnfield>
   <returnfield>/CollectionCode</returnfield>
   <returnfield>/CatalogNumber</returnfield>
   <returnfield>/CatalogNumberText</returnfield>
   <returnfield>/Latitude</returnfield>
   <returnfield>/Longitude</returnfield>
   <title>darwincore-quick-search-query</title>
   <condition operator="LIKE" concept="Genus">Hyla</condition>
</query>
run - Done With Work.
complete: org.ecoinformatics.seek.ecogrid.QueryAction at d60b01

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara