[kepler-dev] By Species is checked in (plain text)
rods at ku.edu
Thu Oct 21 09:58:45 PDT 2004
I just checked in the changes for filling the search panel with species
instead of providers. And it now searches on ScientificName.
*NOTE*: You need to start up the DataCacheViewer and delete all the
items before running it. Or go into the data/hsql directory and delete
all the ".dat" files.
I fixed a bug with the cache as to when it was saving the data, not all
data was being saved.
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
Tel: 785 864-4082, Fax: 785 864-5335
More information about the Kepler-dev