[kepler-dev] Re: your mail

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 19 18:26:29 PDT 2004

Report from Jing:
- Design GWSDL for ecogrid query interface(level one and level two)
- Implement and installation of ecogrid query interface(level one) for
  metacat
- Design and implementation of ecogrid(metacat) data search interface in
  kepler
- Desing and implementation of ecogrid registry search interface in
  kepler

--
Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological