[kepler-dev] (no subject)

Arcot Rajasekar sekar at sdsc.edu
Tue Oct 19 11:18:01 PDT 2004

Hi EcoGrid/Kepler Folks  (both developers and users)

  Can you please send me bullets that I can include into the 20 minute
presentation about the "Status of the EcoGrid" to be presented at the AHM
in Kansas.

I need information about:
    development and design done in the past year
    milestones reached in the development
    data/metadata ingested into the SEEK ecogrid
    applications that were ecogrid enabled
    user interfaces and modules developed in the past year
    user-feedback  about using ecogrid
    plans, goals, milestones for next year.
    anything else relevant to the ecorid topic.

thanks
	raja