[kepler-dev] Port not updating

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Wed Oct 13 08:25:41 PDT 2004

I searched thru many previous emails ..... So I may have asked this
before, but when a DataSource actor gets dropped onto the canvas it
starts one more threads to get some data before it can reconfigure or
create all the ports. When these thread(s) complete a listener on the
actor gets activated and the port are configured.

The intersting thing is that the ports are correctly painted until
someone clicks on the icon and move it.

Any ideas how to make the port paint correctly after they have been
reconfigured?

Rod